A Monitored Akron Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Akron monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor alerts you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a communication to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Akron?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Akron flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Akron flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Akron Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Akron flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Simply dial (330) 355-9089 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.