Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Akron
When it comes to the most susceptible places for a home intrusion, your main entrance and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are critical components for home security systems in Akron. Although the technology has been in use for years, you may be surprised at what ADT sensors can do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
No matter the level of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to stress about your devices being installed correctly.
The foundation of your door and window alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is fastened to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured directly to the window or door. You shut your door or window and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance opens, the magnetic contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these modern devices can do a good deal more than simply activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Akron
At the forefront of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors supply a range of benefits, such as the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices trip your high-pitched alarm when a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Immediate updates: Do you wish to know what’s going on at your house when you’re not there? You can obtain instant alerts right to your cell phone when a sensor is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring agents will be given a warning as well. Your home will be protected, regardless of your location.
- Online access and control: With the intuitive ADT Control app found on your smartphone, you can review the status of your sensors and control them.
- Home automation interactions: Program your various sensors and devices to operate in a complementary fashion. You can have your lights switch on or set a camera to record if a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to see who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any style of home. You can even find fully recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wireless or wired components contingent on your type of installation. Either way, your home will be more secure.
More versatile than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Akron can be skillfully integrated into your whole home security system.
Customize Your Modern Home Security System In Akron
How would you like to have versatile door and window alarm sensors in Akron that elevate your security and link straight to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will discover when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to see what we might do for you, place a call to (330) 355-9089 or complete the simple form below.