What do you want in a baby monitor in Akron?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a microphone-type device in close contact to the sleeping area, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For example, today’s monitors now have HD video and two-direction communications. You can also hook your monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you can move around all over the house. The top baby monitors in Akron are so sophisticated that they mimic indoor security cameras in both features and expense.
Should you switch baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate similar capabilities, you will find quite a few parents in Akron integrating their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- particularly if you’re upgrading to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to quiet your child back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be all you need to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Motion sensors: While it’s an option to have your surveillance system stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attention could begin to waver. Conversely, if your camera identifies unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a notification on your phone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles out of the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the space.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors don’t record portions of video. Now you have the ability to transmit a short segment to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: In lieu of lugging an external monitor with you, you are now able to view your child from your home security app. You can even touch base with your tot and babysitter when you go for a date night.